For the purpose of these privacy policies, wherever the context so requires "Your", "You" or "User" shall mean any natural or legal person who browses the Platform or has agreed to become a subscriber to the Services on the Platform by providing login credentials while registering on our website as a Subscribed User using the computer systems. The term "We", "Us", "Our" shall mean PrepLadderPrivate Limited ("PrepLadder").
2.1 We collect certain information about You to help us serve You better. The information collected by Us is of the following nature:
2.2 Information provided during Registration to create a profile and use this Website and services, you may be asked to provide the following information: your name, your username, password, email address, the speciality in which you practice or intend to practice (selected from a drop-down menu if applicable), year of graduation or year of joining undergraduate medical program and the name of your college or university. You may also choose to provide a picture to be associated with your profile.
2.4 We will store your username, country and specialty on an unencrypted server. These information elements are referred to collectively as your "Personal User Information." We collect and hold this information for the purpose of administering your use of the Application.
2.5 You are solely responsible for
2.6 You agree to immediately notify PrepLadder in writing by email to [email protected] of any unauthorized use of your Personal User Information or any other breach of security. PrepLadder is not and shall not be liable for any harm arising from or relating to the theft of your Personal User Information that is under Your control, your disclosure of your Personal User Information, or the use of your Personal User Information by another person or entity.
2.7 On receiving personal information about You, You no longer remain anonymous to Us. We may use this information to do internal research on demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our customers. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. We indicate fields that are mandatorily required to be filled and fields that are optional. You may decide whether or not to provide such information to Us.
2.9 On our Website, you can browse without telling Us who you are or revealing any personal information about Yourself. We may automatically track certain information about You based on Your behaviour on our Website. This information may include the URL that You just came from (whether this URL is on our Website or not), which URL You next go to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), Your browser information, and Your IP address.
2.11 We do not seek to collect or otherwise process your sensitive personal identifiable information for any purpose other than what is legitimate; and we do so in accordance with applicable law. We do not collect or otherwise process personal identifiable information about race, religion, sexual orientation, health or any other information that is deemed to be sensitive in the ordinary course of business with the exception of employees and job applicants.
2.12 We have formulated the information security policy and data leakage prevention policy which ensures that all users or networks of IT structure within the Company’s domain abide by the rules and prescriptions regarding the security of data stored digitally. For more information on safeguards adopted by the Company, please write to [email protected]
3.1 The information collected by Us through our Website is used by Us for various purposes to enable us to serve you better:
3.12We may use personal information to resolve disputes that may arise with the use of our Services, help promote a safe service to all the customers, measure consumer interest in our services, customize your experience, detect and protect Us against error, fraud and other criminal activity, enforce our terms and conditions.
3.3 We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Websites. Your IP address is also used to help identify You and to gather broad demographic information.
4.1 We may share your information with payment service providers, regulatory authorities, and third-party agencies in the event of any request from such authorities.
4.4 We do not disclose personal information about identifiable individuals to advertisers, but We may provide them with aggregate and/or anonymised information about You to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the information We have collected from You to enable Us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
4.5 If you choose to subscribe to any PrepLadder plan you may be required to upload a copy of a valid government issued identification document to allow access to the Platform.
4.6 Sharing of personal information and accountability for onward transfer
4.7 Information associated with your name is shared in accordance with the procedures stated as follows:
4.8 International transfers
If You are visiting this website from a country other than the country in which our servers are located, your communications with us will result in the transfer of information across international boundaries. By visiting this website and communicating electronically with us, you consent to such cross-border transfers. In the case of data transfers from the EEA and Switzerland, the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. frameworks apply.
1. All information is saved and stored on servers which are secured with passwords and pins to ensure no unauthorised person has access to it. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
1. When we process personal data about you, we do so with your consent and/or as necessary to provide the website you use, operate our business, meet our contractual and legal obpgations, protect the security of our systems and our customers, or fulfil other legitimate interests of PrepLadder as described in this Privacy Popcy.
2. Below, you will find additional privacy information that you may find important. PrepLadder adheres to apppcable data protection laws viz Information Technology Act, 2000 along with Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011 in India and GDPR in the European Union, which if apppcable, includes the following rights:
3. If the processing of personal data is based on your consent, you have a right to withdraw consent at any time for future processing;
4. You have a right to request us to rectify your personal data;
5. You have a right to access your personal data;
6. You have a right to request us that your personal data be erased, subject to certain exceptions;
7. You have a right to object to the processing of your personal data; &
8. You have a right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority.
1. We take reasonable steps to ensure that personal identifiable information we receive, process, or maintain is accurate, complete, and reliable for its intended use. We rely on the accuracy of the information provided directly to us but accept responsibility for the management and confidentiality of the personal identifiable information collected.
2. In general, we keep personal identifiable information only as long as we need it to provide you the services you requested. However, we reserve the right to retain personal identifiable information for any period required by law or to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
1. We take every reasonable step to ensure that your personal identifiable information that we process ispmited to the purposes set out in this policy or as required to provide you services or access to the services.
9.1 We provide all customers with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from Us on behalf of our partners, and from Us in general, after providing Us with personal information. If You want to remove your contact information from all lists and newsletters, please write to [email protected]
10.1 We use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements when You visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Website in order to provide advertisements about services of interest to You.